April 8, 9, 10, 16
Ticket holders please bring your own seat!
- We will begin Check-in for seating at 7:00 PM each night.
- Bring a digital/physical copy of your ticket or confirmation email
- You will receive a wristband at check-in
- Each ticket holder should bring a chair/seat.
- There are no designated spots.
- Your group needs to separate themselves six feet from other groups.
- Masks are mandatory on the school campus.
- If it rains and we cancel the show your tickets will be good at the next show or the following week at a rescheduled rain date.
- Please park at GVHS or Valley Point Church and walk to Check-in at the Pennington School
- Handicapped Parking located in the front of the school; please use the side entrance to the school ONLY.
- Leave enough time to park and walk to the stage area,
- Individually packaged food and drink will be available for purchase before the show and during intermission
- “Kiss the Cast” will be available for purchase before the show and during intermission
- All proceeds benefit GVPAA
- Restrooms will be open to the public inside Pennington
- Signs will be posted
Purchasing Tickets At The Event:
- Walk-up ticket purchases are available
- Cash, Venmo, and PayPay ONLY